[Phoenix] – April 18, 2017 – Today, Western Window Systems introduced Dealers First, a new program designed to foster closer relationships with the company’s 200-plus independent dealers across the country that sell and service its innovative products. The program includes one place for dealers to access information and discover new content, as well as formats to share and provide feedback. Western Window Systems’ Dealers First program also highlights stories about the dealers themselves, from lessons learned to keeping employees happy to current challenges and secrets to success.
“So much of Western Window Systems’ record growth and tremendous success belongs to our dealers,” says Andrew Darr, Western Window Systems’ vice president of custom sales. “Dealers First lets them know how much we appreciate their partnership, and that we’re passionate about providing a level of support that helps both of us win.”
Key Features of the Dealers First Program Include:
- Dealer surveys: Dealers can provide insight that Western Window Systems can use to improve its products and services.
- Dedicated webpage: Dealers can discover the unique ways Western Window Systems supports their business, learn about other dealers across the country, and see improvements the company has made based on their feedback.
- Customized emails: The latest company news and product updates.
- New dealer welcome kit: An information kit/care package that helps new dealers get up and running fast while familiarizing them with the company’s culture.
- Special events: Held at the company’s new headquarters in Phoenix, dealers can take a plant tour, hear from department heads, and participate in forums.
Since opening its doors in 1959, Western Window Systems has thoughtfully increased its dealer network based on the needs of the industry, forging tight working relationships with dealers built on mutual success.
“Our dealers are the ones on the front line after a product leaves our facility,” says Chet Willis, vice president of production builder sales. “Dealers First is a way to let them know Western Window Systems is grateful for the vital role they play in our business.”
The Dealers First webpage is currently live on the westernwindowsystems.com and westernvolumeprogram.com websites. To sign up for Dealers First emails, fill out the three information boxes at the bottom of either page. For more information on Dealers First, or on becoming a Western Window Systems dealer, visit westernwindowsystems.com or westernvolumeprogram.com.
About Western Window Systems
Founded in Phoenix in 1959, Western Window Systems designs and manufactures door and window systems that bring indoor and outdoor spaces together. Inspired by modern living, our high-quality products are available in custom sizes, standardized sets, and massive dimensions for unlimited design possibilities in residential, prefab, retail, commercial, and educational projects. From superior craftsmanship and timeless design to exceptional customer service, Western Window Systems is a preferred choice of architects, builders, and homeowners throughout North America.